Staging is an option and not a
mandatory decision. It is not
done for every home because
not every home needs it nor it
is even helpful to some homes
if their interior decor is already
Staging has to work with the appropriate home etc. Staging is an expense that is generally incurred by us but there are excepting circumstances. Those can be discussed if it's determined that your situation calls for it.
Here are the top 4 reasons to stage your home as defined by NAR (National Association of Reators):
1. You will make more money
2. Your house will sell faster
3. You will get a good return on your investment
4. Your online photos will stand out
Always be aware though, staging will never sell an overpriced home. Never.
At the end of the day proper pricing trumps all.
Review the highlights from the NAR (National Association of Reators) 2019 home staging study.
1. 40% of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home.
2. 83% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
3. 28% of sellers’ agents said they staged all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. 13% noted that they only staged homes that are difficult to sell.
4. The most common rooms that were staged
included the living room (93 percent), kitchen (84%), master bedroom (78%), and the dining room (72%).
5. A median of 10% of respondents cited that buyers felt homes should look the way they
were staged on TV shows.
6. 38% of respondents said that tv shows which displayed the buying process
impacted their business.