off mls listings
An off-market property is a
home that is not listed on the
MLS. Both buyers and sellers
often think that an off-market
property provides a more
With Right at Home Realty being a premier brokerage we are made privy to many properties that are either coming soon or are exclusive listings that are not on the MLS.
As a buyer, if
there is a
may meet your
criteria, we can
inform you of
that. As a seller,
is an off-market
sale best for you? Possibly.
Before that can happen, let's review the pros and cons for both buyers and sellers before you move forward with an off-market home.
1. Test market your home and price before it hits the market.
2. Avoid the ticking clock of “days on market” since your home is not officially listed on the MLS.
3. Maintain more control in the selling process.
4. Avoid the hassle of time and costs to prepare your home for open houses and multiple showings.
5. Avoid the MLS limelight and have a more low key approach if you want privacy.
6. Sell your home discreetly and more simply if you face a divorce, an estate sale due to death, or another reason for a forced sale.
1. Fewer buyers mean less competition for your home.
2. Potentially a lower price than what the market might bear.
1. Access to homes not on the MLS.
2. Less competition from other buyers means you could get at deal.
3. More time to make big decisions.
4. Announce your specific buying objectives to home sellers (even those who have not yet officially decided to sell).
5. Avoid looking at tons of homes and the crush of buyers at open houses.
1. You never know what price the home will get on the open market.
Find off-market listings on my off-market page.