covid-19 showing safety
Thank you for scheduling a
showing. The health and
the welfare of our clients and
community is our top priority.
In preparation for your
upcoming showing, please ensure that yourself and clients:
1. Have not recently traveled outside of Canada (including the US) or have been in close contact with someone who has traveled to China, Iran, or Europe.
2. Are not displaying symptoms including fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days.
3. Have not come into contact with anyone with a confirmed or presumptive COVID-19 test in the last 14 days.
You further agree that:
4. You and your clients will NOT use the washroom facilities during your viewing.
5. You and your clients will NOT unnecessarily touch things in the home during your showing (ie furniture, appliances, surfaces, etc.).
6. Your clients will not unnecessarily bring additional family members or children to the viewing.
7. You will sanitize/wash your hands prior to entering the home and touching the lockbox.
Below are the primary measures we have in place to make sure this is a protective process for everyone, both sellers, buyers, and agents.