Step one in your home buying process shouls always be to make sure you are financially qualified to buy what you want. Just makes simple common sense doesn't it? So you need to seek out a mortgage professional.
Our preferred mortgage brokers are fully licensed and high qualified with many years of experience. The services of a mortgage broker gives access to lendersthat best suit your financial needs and may have access to specialized (if need be) lending institutions.
Call me today at 647-898-5900 or email me to be connected to a great mortgage broker who can and will serve you correctly.
Review the 8 great tips I’ve added below to help you get started with the process that should be started before you purchase a home.
- Why am I buying a home?
- How’s my credit?
- How do I choose a lender?
- What kind of loan do I need?
- How do I find a realtor or any home professionals?
- What home buying mistakes do I avoid?
- How do I negotiate an offer to purchase?
- What do I need to make sure happens when I close the deal?